IAIDQ is fostering regional chapters around the world. Each chapter has a defined region of influence. A region of influence can be as small as a University or as large as a regional cluster of nations.
All members of IAIDQ in the chapter's region of influence are automatically members of a chapter.
Our first chapter was formally launched in Q1 2012:
IAIDQ Asia Pacific blog and website: apac.iaidq.org
IAIDQ Asia Pacific region of influence:
- ASEAN members: Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam
- ASEAN candidate: Timor-Leste
- Pacific Islands Forum members: Australia, Cook Islands, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Micronesia, Federated States of, Nauru, New Zealand, Niue, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu
- Pacific Islands Forum associates, observers, suspended: American Samoa, Fiji, French Polynesia, Guam, New Caledonia, Northern Mariana Islands, Tokelau, Wallis and Futuna
IAIDQ Asia Pacific on LinkedIn: linkedin.apac.iaidq.org
IAIDQ UALR blog and website: ualr.iaidq.org
IAIDQ University of Arkansas at Little Rock field of influence:
- Students and staff at the University of Arkansas at Little Rock
If you are interested in forming a chapter in your region, please contact Petra Collomb, IAIDQ Director of Member Services (member [dot] services [at] iaidq [dot] org).