El Festival del IDQ Bloggers
Now into its second year, El Festival del IDQ Bloggers, aka the Blog carnival for Information/Data Quality Bloggers, offers a great opportunity for data quality bloggers to get their writing noticed and to connect with other bloggers around the world.
Read on for details.
So what is a blog carnival?
A blog carnival is a collection of posts from different blogs on a specific theme that are published across a series of issues.
Anyone can submit a data quality blog post and experience the benefits of extra traffic, networking with other bloggers and discovering interesting posts.
It doesn't matter what type of blog you have as long as the submitted post has a data quality theme.
Rules of Submission
- Post about data quality on your blog during the month of the current issue. Please do not submit older posts. We want recent material for each issue.
- Email your submission to: email@example.com – your email should include:
- URL of the blog post being submitted
- Brief description of the blog (not the post, the blog)
- Brief description of the author
- Optional – URL of an author profile (e.g. LinkedIn, Twitter)
- Visit the blog hosting the current issue (see below) on the first day of the next month (e.g. May 1 for the April issue).
- Tell your readers, friends, followers and random strangers about the current issue.
- Don’t be discouraged if your blog post doesn’t make the current issue. Persistence pays off, so keep submitting to future issues – but remember Rule # 1.
Are you a Blog Carnival host?
Add the IAIDQ Blog Carnival logo to your blog. Click on the "Select Code" button, then copy and paste the code to wherever you want it to display on your site.